[LincolnTalk] 3 bulky furniture pieces to donate

[LincolnTalk] 3 bulky furniture pieces to donate

Michael T. OBrien
I have 3 bulky furniture pieces—a dining room table with multiple extension leaves, a futon/sofa bed, and an oak pedestal desk—which I thought I’d like to donate to the Household Goods Recycling Ministry in Acton, or other charity, or individual in need, but can’t transport them at present. If anyone would like them, or would like to give them to someone in need, feel free. They’re in my garage.

I’ve listed them for sale on Craigslist, where you can see more about them, but will also donate them:

Cheers,

Mike O’Brien
(You can call or text me at 781-547-1461)