[LincolnTalk] 2007 Córdoba Iberia Series C-5 classical guitar w/case, stand, & new amp $250 for Lincoln METCO!!

[LincolnTalk] 2007 Córdoba Iberia Series C-5 classical guitar w/case, stand, & new amp $250 for Lincoln METCO!!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a 2007, Córdoba, classical, Iberia Series C-5 guitar with beautiful wood in excellent condition:

Inline image

It was generously donated by a wonderful lady in Chestnut Hill.

$250 for guitar, case, stand AND portable guitar amp new in box!

Please see the link below for more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $65,559!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

[LincolnTalk] 2007 Córdoba Iberia Series C-5 classical guitar w/case, stand, & new amp SOLD for $250 for Lincoln METCO!!

Lincoln mailing list
The guitar and all accessories have been SOLD for Lincoln METCO!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: