[LincolnTalk] $200 set of 4 New in Box, hand-blown Italian wine glasses, Safari, $80 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] $200 set of 4 New in Box, hand-blown Italian wine glasses, Safari, $80 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for Lincoln METCO:

Toast to a great cause and surprise your valentines!

Just donated to Lincoln METCO by one of our most generous Lincoln donors, are 4 hand blown & hand-painted in Italy, safari wine glasses, Lion, Zebra, Giraffe, and elephant:

Inline image

They are brand new in individual boxes with the original shipping box, packaging, and all 4 certificates of authenticity.

They currently sell for $200 for a set of 4, or $49 each.

Our price: $80 for the set of 4!!

Please see the link below for more photos:

https://www.unoallavolta.com/hand-gilded-safari-zebra-wine-glass

100% of all proceeds goes to the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3 not for profit providing enrichment opportunities for our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled, Lincoln Public School K-8 children.

Thank you!

Please call Joanna to view or purchase:

617-645-9059

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Fundraising Lead

Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

617-645-9059

[LincolnTalk] Fw: $200 set of 4 New in Box, hand-blown Italian wine glasses, Safari, SOLD for $80 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
The beautiful safari wine glasses have SOLD for $80 for Lincoln METCO!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: