[LincolnTalk] 2 PC hutch custom made to replicate family heirloom $225 for Lincoln METCO

[LincolnTalk] 2 PC hutch custom made to replicate family heirloom $225 for Lincoln METCO

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a beautiful 2 piece hutch custom built by a father-son team to replicate a cherished family heirloom:

Inline image

$225

Every detail duplicated down to the flat head nails and cabinet latches.

Donated by another amazing Lincoln woman!

Measurements:

Height 78”
Length: 48”
Width of top piece: 13.75
Width of bottom piece: 19”

Please see link below for many more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $71,144!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Free delivery in Lincoln!

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

[LincolnTalk] 2 PC hutch custom made to replicate family heirloom SOLD for $225 for Lincoln METCO

Lincoln mailing list
This hutch has now been SOLD for $225 for Lincoln METCO!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: